Gluten Free Honey Spiced Loaf Cake
An easy recipe for the perfect spiced cake to enjoy with friends and family. No-one will know it is gluten free -x-
- 175 g gluten free self raising flour
- 100 g butter
- 100 g light brown sugar
- 100 g/ml honey
- 100 ml milk warmed
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tsp mixed spice or ½ tsp: cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar.
3. Add the honey, milk, egg and vanilla extract to the butter mixture, stirring to combine.
4. Sift together the flour and spices.
5. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, stirring to combine.
6. Add the mixture to a greased loaf tin.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.