Gluten and Dairy Free French Toast Recipe
A simple gluten and dairy free recipe for the best french toast.
- 4 slices gluten free bread
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp dairy free milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Toast the bread on a low heat until just cooked.
2. Prick each slice of toast with a fork to create even holes.
3. Mix the egg, milk, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
4. Dip the toast in the egg mixture and add to a heated pan.
5. Cook toast for 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
6. Serve immediately.