Gluten Free Sausage, Bean and Cheese Melt
For when you are craving the Greggs classic, here is a gluten free alternative that can be made dairy free too!
- 1 Original Lo-Dough Base*
- 150 g Baked Beans gluten free.
- 2 Gluten free sausages Cooked and chopped into smaller pieces.
- 20 g Cheese Dairy free option if required.
- 1 medium Egg Beaten.
- 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
Pre-Heat the oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
In a bowl, add the chopped sausage, beans, cheese and salt and pepper and mix.
Lay out the Lo-Dough Base* and add mixture to the centre of the base.
Slightly dampen the edges of the Lo-Dough base* with water.
Fold the Lo-Dough base* in half like a Cornish pasty and squeeze the edges together firmly between your fingers to seal.
Add egg wash.
Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown, turning once half way through.
Serve with salad.
- If you are dairy free, why not use a dairy free cheese?
- If you are a vegetarian, I love this recipe with the GOSH! Gluten free vegetarian sausages.