Hi and welcome back.
I hope you enjoyed my last blog on What I Eat in a Day: Festive Addition and the other blogs in my 12 Blogs of Christmas series. If you missed any, you can catch up here. Today, I am sharing my favourite festive dish; My Gluten Free Turkey and Leek Pasta Bake which is perfect to share with friends and family as you exchange presents and catch up. I hope you enoy. C. -x-
Prep time: 15 minutes; Baking time: 15 minutes; Serves: 6
- 200g cooked turkey. – diced
- 300g cooked gluten free pasta.
- 150g cooked bacon.
- 100g peas.
- 1/2 medium leek, diced.
- 20g lacto-free cheese – grated.
- 1 vegetable stock cube/ 300ml lacto-free milk.
- 1 teaspoon: salt and pepper, basil.
- Add the leeks and peas to an oiled pan and cook on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Make the vegetable cube up with 200ml water.
- Add the cooked pasta, diced turkey, leeks and peas to a dish.
- Add the vegetable cube mix (or lacto free cream) and basil, salt and pepper and stir.
- Cook in a pre-heated (180 Degrees Celsius) oven for 20 minutes.
- Add the grated cheese and cook for a further 5 minutes.
There you go! A quick and festive pasta bake with all the comfort foods you could ever need. I hope you enjoy this recipe. If you re-create it, please let me know by sharing photos to my Facebook Page or by tagging me on Instagram using #livingcoeliac.
Speak to you soon and good luck with any Christmas shopping you are doing.