Hi and welcome back.
I hope you enjoyed my last blog on What I Eat in a Day: Festive Addition and the other blogs in my 12 Blogs of Christmas series. If you missed any, you can catch up here. Today, I am sharing my favourite festive dish; My Gluten Free Turkey and Leek Pasta Bake which is perfect to share with friends and family as you exchange presents and catch up. I hope you enoy. C. -x-
My Gluten Free Turkey and Leek Pasta Bake
Gluten Free Turkey and Leek Pasta Bake
- 300 g Gluten free pasta
- 200 g Turkey Diced.
- 150 g Bacon Diced.
- 100 g Peas
- 1/2 medium leek Diced.
- 20 g Cheese Grated.
- 1 Gluten Free Vegetable Stock Cube.
- 1 tsp Salt and Pepper.
- Add: turkey and bacon to an oiled pan and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes until cooked.
- At the same time, add pasta to boiling water and cook for 10 minutes until cooked.
- Add the leeks and peas to an oiled pan and cook on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Make the vegetable cube up with 200 ml water.
- Add the cooked pasta, diced turkey, leeks and peas to a dish.
- Add the vegetable cube mix, salt and pepper and stir.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Add grated cheese and cook for a remaining 5 minutes.
There you go! A quick and festive pasta bake with all the comfort foods you could ever need. I hope you enjoy this recipe. If you re-create it, please let me know by sharing photos to my Facebook Page or by tagging me on Instagram using #livingcoeliac.
Speak to you soon and good luck with any Christmas shopping you are doing.