Hi and welcome back.
I hope you are all well and having a lovely week. Mine has been filled with admin and working. I apologise for the long delay between blogs; a life update will be going up soon for all those who are interested. Today, I am feeling the starting of Spring. It is getting lighter in the mornings and staying lighter in the evenings. The daffodils are starting to come out and it is lifting my spirits. It makes me want to create new recipes again and enjoy the simple taste of food. To that end, today I am sharing my Gluten Free, Dairy Free Blueberry Muffins; perfect for breakfast on the go or just to enjoy as a tasty snack. I hope you enjoy. C. -x-
Prep Time: 10 minutes; Baking time: 20 minutes; Serves: 12
- 220 g gluten free self raising flour.
- 100 g dairy free butter.
- 100 g caster sugar.
- 100 g fresh blueberries.
- 2 eggs.
- 2 spoons dairy free vanilla yogurt.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- 1/2 teaspoon: salt, xanthum gum and baking powder.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius,
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla, yogurt and eggs and mix until fully combined.
- Sift: flour, xanthum gum, salt and baking powder and mix to wet mixture.
- Dust blueberries in 1 teaspoon gluten free flour and stir into mixture.
- Divide mixture between 12 muffin cases.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave to cool and serve.
And there you go! My quick and simple recipe for perfect Gluten Free, Dairy Free Blueberry Muffins. I hope you enjoy. If you re-create this recipe, please let me know by tagging my on Instagram using #livingcoeliac or by sharing photos directly to my Facebook page.
Speak to you soon.