Hi and welcome back.
I hope you are all well and having a lovely week. Mine has been filled with admin and working. I apologise for the long delay between blogs; a life update will be going up soon for all those who are interested.
Today, I am feeling the starting of Spring. It is getting lighter in the mornings and staying lighter in the evenings.
The daffodils are starting to come out and it is lifting my spirits. It makes me want to create new recipes again and enjoy the simple taste of food.
To that end, today I am sharing my Gluten Free, Dairy Free Blueberry Muffins; perfect for breakfast on the go or just to enjoy as a tasty snack. I hope you enjoy. C. -x-
My Gluten and Dairy Free Blueberry Muffin Recipe
Gluten Free, Dairy Free Blueberry Muffins
- 220 g gluten free self raising flour
- 100 g dairy free butter
- 100 g caster sugar
- 100 g fresh blueberries
- 2 medium eggs
- 50 g dairy free yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp xanthum gum
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla, eggs and yoghurt and mix until fully combined.
- Sift together the dry ingredients, leaving behind 1 tsp gluten free self raising flour.
- Mix until fully combined.
- Toss the blueberries in the remaining tsp flour and add to the mixture.
- Stir to fully mix.
- Divide mixture evenly between 12 muffin cases.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
And there you go! My quick and simple recipe for perfect Gluten Free, Dairy Free Blueberry Muffins. I hope you enjoy. If you re-create this recipe, please let me know by tagging my on Instagram using #livingcoeliac or by sharing photos directly to my Facebook page.
Speak to you soon.