Hi and welcome back.
It has been so hot in the UK lately, that I have been struggling to find the motivation to work and do anything else except slob on the sofa in front of the fan. Anyone else feel the same?
Jump to Recipe
During the summer, one fruit I always crave is raspberries. I love them with white chocolate, strawberries and chopped nuts. What is your favourite treat this summer?
I was baking my go-to banana muffins recently which you can find here if you are looking for a staple recipe. It tastes so good. I decided to try and adapt my recipe to include raspberries and dairy free white chocolate and the result was beyond what I expected.
The dairy free yoghurt, fresh raspberries and melted white chocolate chunks makes these muffins so soft and melt in the mouth. I love how easy this recipe is too.
To make the muffins, all you need to do is mix butter and sugar as normal. Add the eggs, dairy free yoghurt and flour to a bowl, mixing to combine. Toss the raspberries and crumbled white chocolate bar in flour and stir into the mixture. Separate the mixture into 12 muffin cases and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
My Gluten and Dairy Free Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffin Recipe
Gluten Free, Dairy Free Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins
- 220 g gluten free plain flour
- 100 g dairy free butter
- 100 g caster sugar
- 100 g dairy free yoghurt
- 80 g raspberries
- 80 g dairy free white chocolate
- 2 medium eggs
- 2½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp xanthum gum
- Pre-heat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Cream butter and sugar together until fully combined.
- Add eggs, yoghurt and vanilla and mix until fully combined.
- Ina separate bowl, sift together the: plain flour, xanthum gum, baking powder and salt.
- Add flour mixture and mix until fully combined.
- Add raspberries and white chocolate and mix until fully combined.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do. I particularly enjoy snacking on these in the summer sun with a cold drink.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my monthly newsletter for more tips and advice on eating gluten and dairy free.
As always, please stay safe.
Speak to you on Thursday where I am sharing my easy coconut macaroon recipe.