Hi and welcome back.
I hope you are all doing well despite the difficult year it has been. This year I have found to be a total whirlwind and sometimes wondered if I would ever make it to the Christmas Season.
But we made it and I am so excited to share Christmas inspired recipes to help you still enjoy your favourite Christmas treats. This year I finally perfected my Easy Brownie Recipe which you can find here if you are interested. I wanted to update the brownie recipe to give it a festive twist.
These Christmas Tree Brownies are so simple to make and are perfect to enjoy this season. You can use my Easy Brownie Recipe if you have time, but if like me you are running around trying to wrap presents and don’t have time for the kitchen, the Lo-Dough Brownie Mix is perfect too. You can find my review on it here if you need further information.
To make these Christmas Tree Brownies, you simply bake a brownie mix according to the packaging instructions and leave to cool completely. once cooled, use a Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter to cut out Christmas Tree shapes. Decorate with piped icing and sprinkles and there you go! An easy festive treat to enjoy throughout December.
I hope you all enjoy this recipe. Please let me know if you try these out at home by tagging me on Instagram using #livingcoeliac or by sharing photos directly to my Facebook Page. I look forward to seeing your re-creations.
Christmas Tree Brownies
- 1 brownie tin
- Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter
- 1 Packet Lo-Dough Brownies Mix or My Easy Brownie Recipe
- 200 g chocolate icing I Love Betty Crocker
- 2 tsp green food colouring
- sugar sprinkles to decorate
- 1. Make the brownie mix according to the instructions.
- 2. Cook the brownies and leave to cool completely.
- 3. Cut out the Christmas Tree shapes using the cookie cutter.
- 4. Add the green food colouring to the chocolate icing and mix to combine.
- 5. Pipe the green icing onto the brownies.
- 6. Decorate with sugar sprinkles.
Now you have an extra way to surprise friends and family at Christmas – without having to spend every evening in the kitchen!
If you try this ready-made gluten free pack, please let me know by tagging me on Instagram using #livingcoeliac or by sharing directly to me Facebook page. Let me know what you thought of this post in the comments and if you would like me to try out other gluten free ready to bake packs.
Newsletter is now live! Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss any future posts.